The specific surface area is one of several important characteristics for the evaluation of powder material. This instrument quickly and reliably measures the BET surface area of up to six samples. Measurement and pre-treatment are carried out simultaneously. The BELSORP MR 6 is used not only for research applications but also in quality control.
One sample measurement takes just 10 minutes*, excluding the time for pre-treatment. An intuitive software provides complete control of the measurement.
- Measurement of BET single point.
- Sophisticated automatic control system eliminates operating errors.
- 6 sample stations allow for high throughput.
- Measurement time for one sample is approx. 10 mins (excluding pre-treatment).
- Measurement and pretreatment in one process step.
- Automatic LN2 supply option for continuous measurement.
- P0 measurement option for highest accuracy.
- Mixed gas unit option for BET multipoint measurement.
|Measurement principle||Dynamic flow method|
|Measurement mode||BET single/multipoint (option)|
|The number of samples||6|
|Adsorption gas||Nitrogen or Krypton|
|Maximum pretreatment temperature||400°C|
|Measurement relative pressure||0.3, 0.02 - 0.9(Option)|
|Time for measurement||Approximately 10 minutes/sample (Excluding time for pretreatment)|
|Measureable specific surface area range||0.01m²/g and more|
|Reproducibility||Within ±1% (Depends on sample)|
|Dimensions||W394 x D460 x H635|
|Power||AC110V/AC220V, 600W, 50/60Hz|