The HAWK 250RS delivers the latest technology on internal Rockwell Hardness testing. A Twin Scale Rockwell machine that also provides in Brinell testing as well as the optional Vickers and Knoop impressions.. Easy to use, excellent workpiece overview. The protruding nose design enables to test hardness inside objects or on external surfaces.
Unique for this system are the vertical indentation process, load cell (test force measurement) on the indenter position and the optional clamp that fixes your workpieces firmly on the test anvil. The standard version of the HAWK has a working height of 250mm and throat depth of 200mm. The I-TOUCH™ work flow controller leads you through all advanced functionality with selections to print or export data to MS Office applications or storage on a USB drive.
- Scales: Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell (Brinell, Vickers optional)
- Test forces: 1kgf-187.5kgf
- 3kgf, 10kgf pre-load, 15, 30, 45, 60, 100, 150kgf main load.
- Brinell test forces from 1kgf-187.5kgf (optional).
- Vickers test forces from 1kgf-150kgf (optional).
- Knoop test forces from 1kgf-5kgf (optional).
- Microscope: Brinell microscope package, for Brinell measurement (optional)
- Load app. System: Fully automatic, Load cell, closed loop, force feedback. Absolute linear applied test force, no lever construction
- Display: 6.5” industrial touch screen
- Software: I-TOUCH™ software system, advanced tester control
- Memory: Large internal memory stores 150 readings
- Output: USB
- Illumination: Power LED near indenter for bright sample illumination
- Bottom Shell: Replaceable ABS covers avoids body damage
- Workpiece Acc: 250mm (H) X 200mm (D)