The HAWK 400RS-IMP shares all functionality available on the 400RS such as working height of 400mm and throat depth of 200mm and can be optionally equipped with an automatic spindle. Simply push ‘’START’’ and the full process of lifting, clamping and testing takes place without operator interference.
Moreover, the 400RS-IMP has an integrated Industrial PC, running Windows 10 and the INNOVATEST IMPRESSIONS™ LT work flow tester control software and a larger touch screen with even more functionality. The system has all nowadays available connectivity such as LAN, WLAN, USB. Advanced tester operation and on screen guidance as well as remote service capabilities via INNOVATEST Team Viewer.
- Scales: Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell (Brinell, Vickers optional)
- Test forces: 1kgf-187.5kgf
- 3kgf, 10kgf pre-load, 15, 30, 45, 60, 100, 150kgf main load.
- Brinell test forces from 1kgf-187.5kgf (optional).
- Vickers test forces from 1kgf-150kgf (optional).
- Knoop test forces from 1kgf-5kgf (optional).
- Microscope: Brinell microscope package, for Brinell measurement (optional)
- Load app. System: Fully automatic, Load cell, closed loop, force feedback. Absolute linear applied test force, no lever construction
- Display: 8.5’’ industrial touch screen
- Software: IMPRESSIONS™ LT Software, workflow control, integrated industrial PC, Windows 10 licensed.
- Memory: 128GB
- Output: USB, RJ45, WiFi
- Illumination: Power LED near indenter for bright sample illumination
- Spindle: Motorized spindle for fully automatic clamping & testing (optional)
- Bottom Shell: Replaceable ABS covers avoids body damage
- Workpiece Acc: 400mm (H) X 200mm (D)