Testing larger, irregular shaped or long work pieces is a challenge on spindle machines. The product first needs to fit on the test anvil and then has to be lifted to the correct position for testing. In particular for nose type hardness testing, it gets difficult if you need to test the inside hardness of a large diameter sample. The 651RS addresses these concerns by being supplied with a large 425x370mm testing table with a hardened test area inlay that also gives space to the mounting of all kind of anvils for particular purpose, such as flat, v-shaped or spot anvils.
No need to fear falling objects or parts as such parts now don’t need to be lifted in position anymore.
The linear slide that contains the protruding nose of 170mm long can be rapidly moved in to position by a precision ball bearing spindle. On the full working height of the machine a high precision measuring system determines the actual position of the nose during movement and while testing.
- Scales: Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell
- Test forces: 3kgf-150kgf
- 3kgf, 10kgf pre-load, 15, 30, 45, 60, 100, 150kgf main load.
- Load app. System: Fully automatic, Load cell, closed loop, force feedback. Full height linear slide, backlash free mechanical system
- Display: 6,5’’ industrial touch screen
- Software: I-TOUCH™ software system, advanced tester control
- Memory: Large internal memory stores 150 readings
- Output: USB
- Illumination: Power LED in nose for bright sample illumination
- Bottom Shell: Replaceable ABS covers avoids body damage
- Workpiece Acc: 650mm (H) X 165mm (D)
- Anvils: Hardened anvil 200mm & large worktable 425×370 + T-slots