FENIX 300U UNIVERSAL HARDNESS TESTER - Not sure of your future needs…?
In addition to Rockwell and Superficial Rockwell, the FENIX 300U has the ability to perform Vickers, Knoop and Brinell scales. A fit for purpose machine for workshops usually measuring Rockwell scales and occasionally Vickers, Knoop or Brinell. Excellent choice for education institutes such as technical schools, universities and versatile general workshops.
The electronic microscope with exchangeable lenses and ring light for the measurement of shallow Brinell indents is easy to use and provides crisp images of the indent.
- Scales: Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell, Vickers, Knoop & Brinell
- Test forces: 1kgf- 250kgf
- Load app. system: Meets or exceeds the requirements of ASTM and ISO
- Display: 6.5” industrial full color touch screen
- Micropscope: Electronic eyepiece, microscope system and integrated ring light for Brinell measurements
- Software: i-Touch software system, advanced tester control
- Memory: Large internal memory stores 150 readings
- Output: USB
- Illumination: Integrated power LED test spot illumination
- Bottom Shell: Replaceable ABS bottom cover avoids body damage.
- Workpiece Acc: 240mm (H) X 150mm (D)