Durable, Reliable, and Affordable Digital Power
The innovative design, rugged construction, versatility, and portability of the Viscometer make it equally at home in the field or in the laboratory.
Software Covers All Tests From General Viscosity to Specialty
The included softwares are designed for measuring fracturing fluids, and for general viscosity measurement and mud testing. The Viscometer is a true Couette, coaxial cylinder, rotational viscometer. It is engineered to meet the various fluid rheology measuring needs of our customers, from on-site oilfield personnel doing single-speed tests in harsh environments to laboratory researchers doing advanced rheology testing.
The Viscometer incorporates a steel framework, robust electronics, and a user-friendly interface for years of trouble-free operation and minimal maintenance. Clean-up between tests is quick and easy. Calibration is automatically performed with the push of a button. Used as a standalone unit, or with a Microsoft Windows PC and the included softwares, the Viscometer provides versatile and affordable solutions to meet your needs.
- Sturdy, portable, and compact
- Can create test sequences and record test data without use of external equipment
- Exports test data in a spreadsheet format
- Includes LCD display with automatic keypad control
- Allows test flexibility
- Stores test data
- Low maintenance with repeatable results
- Available with an acid-proof option, which allows the user to test samples with high acid concentrations, including fluids with 30% HCl.
- All wetted materials are Hastelloy C276 construction.
- Carrying Case contains the Viscometer with attached rotor, data cable, three bobs, anti-climber, thermocouple and heater cup.
- Chiller cup is made from stainless steel and can be purchased separately.
Dimensions: 16" height x 5" width x 8" depth
Weight: 12.5 lbs. (standard) or 14 lbs. (acid option)
Temperature Range: Ambient (20°F with chiller) to 212°F
Pressure: Atmospheric Pressure
Sample size: 35 - 480 mL (Depending on Bob/Cup/Sleeve Size and Type)
Resolution: 1 dyne/cm2
Speed Range: 0.01 to 600 rpm continuous
Shear Rate Range: 0.0038 to 1021 sec-1
Shear Stress Range: .02 to 3,500 dyne/cm2
Viscosity Range: 0.1 to 100,000,000 Centipoise
Torque: 7 μN.m to 14 mN.m
Accuracy: ± 0.5% of torque span or better
Viscometer Voltage: 90 VAC to 240 VAC
Heater Cup Voltage (Sold Separately): 120V AC Version or 240V AC Version
Computer Requirements: PC with MS Windows 9X/2000/XP/Vista/Win 7