Easy breakdown for cleaning and maintenance
Access to all internal components is accomplished by a one-action dismount, providing fast access for maintenance and cleaning, maximizing performance and minimizing maintenance.
The In-Line Viscometer is designed to be easy to operate in process while providing a dependable and powerful viscosity measurement system. The simple, streamlined structure allows for long periods of low maintenance operation, during which time the unit is in constant service. Stainless-steel construction ensures that the will provide years of functionality.
When maintenance is required, its design provides quick access, making maintenance easy and efficient. The In-Line Viscometer is intended for use with a wide variety of fluids, with a special emphasis on fracturing fluid and drilling mud.
- Compliant with API 13 and API 39
- Viscosity measurement unaffected by fluid flow
- Computer-controlled speed, viscosity measurement and calibration
- Multiple data export formats
- Easy to operate and calibrate
- Unique and durable design with fast cleaning and simple maintenance
- API Testing speeds: 3, 6, 100, 200, 300, 600 rpm
- Design without dynamic seal enables minimum maintenance and instant repair.
- Has magnetic drive motor for more accurate readings, and therefore no dynamic seal, so it is much easier to clean.
- Minimum viscosity reading of 5 cP
- Thick wall pressure rating up to 2000 psi
- Has analog or modbus output
- Includes control panel with LCD viscosity reading
Dimensions: 12" height x 4.5" width
Weight: 15 lbs (25lbs if attached to base)
Viscosity Range: 5 cP to 300 cP - mPa.s
Pressure Range: Atmospheric pressure up to 2,000 psi
Speed Range: 3 and 6 rpm; 50 to 600 rpm continuous
Output: 0 to 5 VDC analog output or RS485 Modbus output