The NEXUS 3300 and its taller and larger equivalent the 3400 are heavy duty hardness testing machines that test metals mostly castings according to the test principle invented in 1900 by Johan August BRINELL.
Both machines incorporate a large sturdy machine body of over 300kg, from 390mm working height (3300) to 530mm working height (3400). With either a manual spindle (3300-3400) or a motorized (3300M-3400M) spindle, the workpiece can be set in height and the full indent procedure will be performed automatically.
The unique BIOS cameras (BIOS 1 or 2) can be placed on the indent which will generate a fully automatic indent image, the automatic following evaluation will display the value in Brinell on the large industrial touch screen.
- Scales: Brinell
- Test Forces: 31.25kgf – 3000kgf
- Microscope: BIOS Brinell Indent Optical Scanne
- Load App. System: Fully automatic, Load cell, closed loop, force feedback
- Control: Fully integrated Windows Controller, SSD hard disk, Windows 10 operated, IMPRESSIONS™ advanced workflow software, includes automatic measurement
- Display: 10.4” industrial touch screen
- Software: Multi USB, CSV files, single readings, reports, printer
- Illumination: Power LED
- Z-Axis: Manual or motorized. Clamp to protect indenter and fix workpiece to anvil or stage
- Workpiece Acc.: 3300 : 345mm (H) X 230mm (D) 3300M : 365mm (H) X 230mm (D)
- Anvils: Anvils, stages, accessories as per detailed catalogue