NEMESIS 5100 UNIVERSAL HARDNESS TESTER - Truly Universal
The NEMESIS 5100 Series Universal Hardness testing systems provide exceptional performance and are designed with enhancements that deliver unparalleled accuracy and reliability, improved ergonomics and an overall enhanced and pleasant experience for the operator.
The IMPRESSIONS™ tester control and work flow software, forms an integral component of the testing system.
Decreasing set up time and increasing testing efficiency through the use of programmable test patterns and specific designed software applications, developed upon the request of demanding users. NEMESIS 5100 hardness testing instruments are routinely used for testing metals and plastics, in the aerospace and automotive industry, laboratories for sample evaluation, or to conduct common but versatile testing tasks.
- Scales: Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers, Knoop
- Test Forces: 10gf – 3000kgf (multi load cell, closed loop)
- Camera: 18 Megapixels, Full HD camera system, with zoom and auto-focus
- Overview Camera: Full HD optical zoom stage overview camera
- Objectives: 0.7X, 2.5X, 5X, 10X, 20X, 40X, 60X, 100X
- 8 Position Turret: 3 indenters, 3 objectives, Class 2 laser for positioning and integrated overview camera
- Control: Fully integrated i7 Controller, Windows 10 operated, 15” industrial touch screen, IMPRESSIONS™ advanced workflow software, includes automatic measurement, stage control & pattern configurator, key board & mouse
- Illumination: Power LED
- Z-Axis: Descending test head, with collision detection, CNC motorized, ball bearing slide, with fast up down and digital scroll wheel for fine adjustment
- XY-Stage: Manual, motorized stages or/and anvils or work tables at choice
- Joystick: X-Y-Z control over integrated joystick
- Workpiece Acc.: 150mm (H) X 230mm (D)
- Output: USB, LAN, Bluetooth
- Software: Large choice of software options, features, plug-ins and add-ons, Q-DAS certified